Sweet Pastries and Breads
Happy New Year to all of our
Tea Time Treats members!
Image: Woman’s Day, Australia
Kate and I have foxed you for January I think…..I bet you thought we would go all frugal on you and post a weight loss challenge, NOT so!
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and What Kate Baked, mention the relevant month’s host, which is Karen at Lavender and Lovage this month and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @katecakeandbake and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Please email your entries to: email@example.com by the 28th of the month. A round up of each month’s entries will be posted by the 1st of the month on the relevant host’s blog.
- DO join in and ENJOY!
|Tea Time Treats Challenge Logo|