The Versatile Blogger Award
Well, what a surprise! I found out a few weeks that I had been chosen to receive an award, The Versatile Blogger Award; now I have seen this award on several blogs………but, if I am honest, I never really worked out what it was all about! And now, it appears I am to be the recipient of this prestigious award, with thanks to Vanesther from Bangers and Mash who nominated me. But before I had a chance to write my related post, and just like buses, TWO more awards came my way, both Versatile Blogger Awards, one from the LOVELY Laura from How to Cook Food Food and one from Sarah of Curious Cuisiniere……with a HUGE thanks to these three LOVELY, BRILLIANT and FABULOUS ladies! I hope you don’t mind if I combine all three awards and only write ONE post about them…..as not to bore my readers with three separate posts! LOL! I am TRULY honoured and delighted beyond words to receive this award, not once but three times and I gladly take the baton and pass it on to some more wonderful people who make the food blogging world such a happy and friendly place. I am a TAD confused at the badges, as I have seen THREE different badges and THREE different sets of rules attached to this award……so, I will share the three badges, but just post ONE SET OF RULES, as not to confuse people…..
It’s at this stage that I now have to impart five random facts about myself…..to you all, oh no, I hate this bit, but here it goes anyway!
1. Although I LOVE baking cakes, and I enjoy eating them – I am definitely a SAVOURY person and I will always gravitate to the sausage rolls, quiche and cheese straws at a buffet or party! I DO like cake though…..before any baking addicts faint or collapse!
2. I have moved house 25 times in my life and have attended at least 7 different schools (not including college and university).
3. I collect vintage hats and scarves and I wear them all too – but not all at the same time!
4. I prefer old cars to new cars – life for me is MUCH better in the slow lane and not the fast lane!
5. My two favourite home-made “fast food” snacks for a simple supper are: a Bacon Butty or a Fish Finger Sandwich!
With a HUGE thanks to Vanesther, Laura and Sarah again!
And now to nominate FIVE bloggers to receive the award and pass it on…….to spread the joy…..
THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link back to them.
2. Post 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by nominating 5 other bloggers.
4. Let your chosen bloggers know about the nomination.