July Tea Time Treats Challenge:
Fresh Fruit Treats
Welcome to a NEW Tea Time Treats challenge, and for July, Kate and I have gone all fruity on you and want you to show your fruity side with your entries. We want anything prepared, baked or cooked with FRESH FRUIT; that’s fruits such as:
stone fruits (apricots, peaches, plums, cherries), berries (raspberries and strawberries), currants, exotic fruit or orchard fruits (apples & pears) as well as citrus fruits if you like.
The recipes can be uncooked, cooked or baked, it is up to you, as long as it is fruity Kate and I will be happy bunnies! The challenge is open from today, the 30th June until the 28th July – so, get picking and preparing! We both look forward to seeing your fruity treats!
<div align="center"><a href="http://lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Lavender and Lovage" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Tea-Time-Treats-Logo-new-2013-300x300.jpg" alt="Lavender and Lovage" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Tea Time Treats Rules and Guidelines:
Please take time to read through the rules and guidelines below and do not hesitate to contact us if you need to know more about this event and how to participate.
1. Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and What Kate Baked, mention the relevant month’s host, that’s Lavender and Lovage this month and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on this page.
2. Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a category, label or tag.
3. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
4. Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
4. If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @whatkatebaked and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
5. You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
6. Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
By way of making entries simpler, and so Kate and I DON’T miss emails in the future, please ADD your recipe link to the Simply Linked box below; it’s EASY and then all I have to do it swoop around at the end of the month the gather them all up for my MEGA ROUND UP!
NOTE: For the links to work, you MUST have linked back to me for this challenge, as mentioned in the guidelines above! The link for Lavender and Lovage is: http://wp.me/p287Dn-566