September Tea Time Treats:
Flapjacks, Oats and Tray Bakes!
Welcome to September’s Tea Time Treats challenge! It’s the first of September, schools start back next week and I can almost smell autumn coming around the corner……so, what better way to celebrate the new season than to suggest some lovely seasonal baking, and so this month’s theme is:
Flapjacks, Oats and Tray Bakes
You can make classic flapjacks, or oaty cakes and bakes, or even a tray bake with some seasonal fruit; then there are crumbles, perfect with oats and fruit too. The choice is up to you, but Kate and I are very excited to see what you come up with. Last month was all about Ice Creams, Jellies and Chilled Desserts, this month we want to see our comforting bakes, crumbles, muffins and cakes. You can even make something savoury, we don’t mine, sweet or savoury, it’s all a tea time treat.
Just make and bake your September Tea Time Treat and add your blog post link to the linky below! Have fun and I cannot wait to see what’s on our September Tea Time Table!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Tea-Time-Treats-Logo-new-2013-300x300.jpg" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Tea Time Treats Rules and Guidelines:
Please take time to read through the rules and guidelines below and do not hesitate to contact us if you need to know more about this event and how to participate.
1. Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and What Kate Baked, mention the relevant month’s host, that’s Lavender and Lovage this month and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on this page.
2. Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a category, label or tag.
3. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
4. Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
4. If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @whatkatebaked and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
5. You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
6. Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
By way of making entries simpler, and so Kate and I DON’T miss emails in the future, please ADD your recipe link to the Simply Linked box below; it’s EASY and then all I have to do it swoop around at the end of the month the gather them all up for my MEGA ROUND UP!
NOTE: For the links to work, you MUST have linked back to me for this challenge, as mentioned in the guidelines above! The link for Lavender and Lovage is: http://wp.me/p287Dn-5qi