Tea Time Treats February 2014:
The Month of Love = CHOCOLATE!
Welcome to a NEW Tea Time Treats challenge for February, and I am sorry to be so predictable, but as it IS the month of LOVE with Valentine’s Day falling right in the middle of the month, the theme for February is………..CHOCOLATE!
We are looking for anything with chocolate of cocoa in it, it can be cakes, bakes, biscuits, cookies, truffles or even something savoury if you fancy; basically, anything with the dark brown stuff (and white stuff too) in it, is a PERFECT Tea Time Treats entry.
Before I go I would just like to say another BIG welcome to Janie from The Hedgecombers, who is my new co-host and who did a magnificent job for her FIRST theme of EGGS! You can see her round-up here:
Time to get cooking and baking now though, the entry requirements and linky tool are below and have a GREAT time with chocolate on your Tea Time Table this month!
Please take a moment to read the rules and guidelines below and do not hesitate to contact us if you need to know more about this event and how to participate. So, all that remains for us to say is, have fun and LET’S BAKE!
2. Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
3. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
4. Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
6. You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
7. Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
8. Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
9. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Please join in the baking and cooking fun!
(Copy and paste the code below into your Text editor to embed the logo into your blog post)