March Challenge for Cooking with Herbs
Welcome to a NEW Cooking with Herbs Challenge for MARCH! Last month was all about Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day with a special Chinese and Romantic theme and you can see all the recipes that were entered here:
For March, I would like to suggest a theme using ROSEMARY, although I will ALWAYS accept ANY recipes that use herbs in them!
Rosemary is a robust and most versatile herb with a flavour that complements a wide variety of dishes and ingredients. Native to the Mediterranean, its bittersweet green leaves resemble pine needles. The plant is an evergreen shrub, so the leaves are available fresh all year round. (BBC – Food)
Cooking with Herbs
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab the badge here:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Cooking with Herbs"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cooking-with-Herbs-300x252.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you would like to add the link-up Blog Hop on your Blog too, then you can grab the code here:
Link up for Blog-Hop Below: