Celebrate World Baking Day:
Enter the #BakingTips Competition &
Win Lakeland Vouchers
To celebrate World Baking Day this Sunday on the 18th of May, I am delighted to announce a baking tips competition! World Baking Day is a global event sponsored by Stork margarine, which celebrates all things baking. This year, bakers of all abilities can show their loved ones how much they care by baking their own cake to share the love.
The question is, who will you bake for?
Giving someone a home-made cake is a brilliant way to let them know how much you care. We can forget to tell the people who matter most why they make our lives a little bit easier, a lot more fun or infinitely more interesting!
This World Baking Day we want to get people all over the world baking for their loved ones. Whether you bake for your friends, family or colleagues, it’s sure to be a scrumptious celebration of our most cherished relationships.
To get some recipes and inspiration for your baking, you can visit World Baking Day And to help out,I am hosting a baking tips competition…….see below for more information.
One of my baking tips has always been that margarine CAN be used to bake cakes, as it makes them fluffy and light…… But it’s time we got to hear everyone else’s top tips too.
Tweet your best baking tips to @KarenBurnsBooth with the hashtag #BakingTips and you could have your tip included in recipe scrapbook and win Lakeland Vouchers.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition will run from Wednesday 14th May until 12 noon on Sunday 25th May
- Entries must contain a family baking tip and the name of who it came from, be addressed to the Lavender and Lovage Twitter account @KarenBurnsBooth, and contain #BakingTips
- Entrants must follow @KarenBurnsBooth on Twitter
- 10x winners will be chosen
- Each winner will have their tip included in a Lavender and Lovage recipe scrapbook
- Each winner will also receive a £20 Lakeland voucher
- Only open to UK residents
So what are you waiting for! DO enter this fun World Baking Day competition and maybe your recipe will be in the special Lavender and Lovage Recipe Scrapbook!
A link to all my CAKE recipes on Lavender and Lovage:
The World Baking Day images were provided within my press pack, all other images are my own.
For more information visit WORLD BAKING DAY