June Tea Time Treats Challenge:
Get Floral in Flaming June!
Welcome to a NEW Tea Time Treats challenge for FLAMING JUNE – well, we hope it will be flaming June, and with that in mind, here’s the challenge theme as cooked up by me and Janie – it’s…………FLOWERS! You can cook, bake or make anything with edible flowers OR decorate with sugar paste flowers too, it’s up to you…..here’s some ideas about what can be made with edible flowers:
Syrups and Cordials
Floral Honey and Sugar
Cakes and Bakes made with and decorated with flowers
Rubs and Marinades
Jams and all sorts of Preserves
Biscuits and Cookies
Tarts and Pies
Trifles, Fools and Cream Desserts
For last month’s OPEN TOP PIES and TARTS round-up, look no further than Janie’s delicious virtual cookbook here:
Here’s how to join in the FLORAL Tea Time Treats fun this month:
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgec0mbers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
ADD the following link to share the Blog Hop Party on your blog!