Cooking with Herbs for July:
– Rosemary and Thyme –
For us in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer is here…..and what better theme can there be for the summer holidays than BBQ herbs! I’ve picked Rosemary and Thyme for Cooking with Herbs for July, but as always, ALL herbs are welcome. I LOVE the idea of a Herb Basting Brush, as seen above and here: Easy and Flavorful Grilling Idea: Make an Herb Basting Brush – but what will you cook or bake with this summer? I am also pleased to say, that my herbal theme marries extremely well with Tea Time Treats for July, where my co-host Janie from The Hedgecombers has a theme of BBQ Fodder – so why not enter both challenges? The round-up for the last two month’s Cooking with Herbs will be live soon, but in the meantime, why not get cooking with herbs on the Barbie now!
Have a wonderful summer break, Karen
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/herbs-on-saturday" title="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_cooking2.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage" style="border:none;" /></a></div>