and Local and Regional Ingredients
Welcome to April’s Tea Time Treats! And for the month of April, I’ve chosen a GLOBAL theme for all Tea Time Treats entrants to show off their local and regional recipes, maybe using specialised local ingredients too. From quintessential English cream teas, Scottish breakfasts, Italian pasta and American burgers to Chinese noodles and Turkish kebabs, ANY recipes local to you are very welcome. NOT just national recipes, but also very regional recipes and ingredients are welcome, such as Lincolnshire spuds from the UK or Normandy cheese in France…….I want to see what you all make every day where you come from or where you live! Last month Janie from The Hedgecombers hosted an Easter theme, and you can see her round-up there too……so, PLEASE do add your Regional and Local Ingredients and Recipes below, and go wild, add the unusual and obscure if you wish! Karen
April Tea Time Treats:
Local and Regional Ingredients and Recipes
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgec0mbers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>