Saturday November 5th 2011
9.00 am – 2.00 pm
The Milton Rooms, Malton, North Yorkshire
Guess where I will be today? Yes, I am off to cover the Malton Food Lover’s Market; therefore, my Bonfire Night blog post will follow on later when I get back from the market…….I also have more home-made cakes to share too. I am really excited about this event, there is an abundance of amazing local producers in North Yorkshire and especially in the Malton area and to have them all together under one roof is brilliant. I also get to meet several friends at the market that I have met on-line.
Here are more details about the market:
November will see a brand new indoor market for Yorkshire Food Lovers. Present will be specially invited producers who will showcase the best food and drink local to Malton.
Already endorsed by the ‘godfather’ of Italian cuisine Antonio Carluccio we are pleased to announce that presenter and journalist Selina Scott will be cutting the ribbon and opening this first Food Lovers Market.
- Hand-picked high quality producers all ‘Local to Malton’
- Christmas-themed tasting table with fabulous festive goodies to try
- Meet the Producers talks in the tasting studio
- Chance to meet Selina Scott and Stephanie Moon
- Cooking table featuring ‘One Pot Winter Warmers’ from Dan Farrell and others
- Sausage sandwiches, toffee apples, warming winter soups, chocolate, honey, ham and happiness
- Free car parking in Malton’s central market place
- Free Entry!