25 Pairs of Tickets to the Foodies Festival in London to WIN
I am GIVING away TWENTY FIVE pairs of tickets to the FABULOUS FOODIES FESTIVAL at London Battersea Park on the 17th/18th and 19th August 2012 on behalf of Tenderstem® Broccoli and all you have to do to win is ENTER via the Rafflecopter below! Imagine the FUN you will have there…….here’s what’s on the menu for three fun and food packed days:
All Foodies festivals have these tempting features to get your tastebuds tingling. Keep an eye on our Facebook or Twitter pages for regular updates on exciting extras.
The Chefs Theatre
Michelin-starred and TV chefs whip up their favourite dishes live in the Chef’s Theatre. Every hour, on the hour, top chefs take to the stage to pass on their hints and tips to inspire you to cook their dishes at home.
Food and Drink Theatre Tents
Want to become an aficionado but don’t know where to start? Our hourly Food and Drink Masterclass Theatres will give you the knowledge to impress your friends by taking part in tastings and samplings.
Take it easy and relax in the surroundings of one of the UK’s best restaurants – whilst never leaving the festival! Choose from mouth-watering menus created by their skilful chefs and indulge yourself with their delicious specials.
Cooking for Kids Theatre
Children’s cookery experts give fun, practical masterclasses for budding young chefs, teaching them the basics and encouraging them to eat healthily.
Take a stroll and browse around our exhibiting food and drink companies, situated in the pagodas and marquees, for a little taste of everything!
World Food Pagodas & Street Food Avenue
From Paris to Phuket, we’ve got tasty titbits from around the world for you to try with our quality street food suppliers.
Try scrumptious locally grown food at this popular market, where farmers and producers can tell you all about the provenance of their artisan treats.
Live Entertainment Stage
Lie back in the sun and enjoy the live music and entertainment, which runs all day throughout the events.
I am giving these tickets away on behalf of Tenderstem® broccoli – the vegetable that’s sweet, packed with good things and cooks in moments! You can read more about them here, ad well as get some great recipe ideas too! Tenderstem Website.
To enter this Giveaway, all you have to do is the following:
1. Complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries – A mandatory request will appear to tweet about the competition , before going back to the Rafflecopter form and hitting “Enter”. (After this, you can complete the bonus entries as explained on the form to increase your odds of winning – you can also return daily to tweet this for more bonus entries)
2. Entries are by blog comment, Twitter, Facebook etc
3. Closing Date Midnight 14th August 2012
(For more information on how to enter blog giveaways using Rafflecopter please see this short video)
You can win more bonus entries by tweeting on a daily basis.
It’s EASY! Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf. For information on finding the URL of your tweet please see this.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize is as stated – no exchanges, refunds or cash alternative.
2. Choose which day you’d like to attend Foodies Festival Battersea Park: August 17th, 18th or 19th
3. Valid for single entry use
4. By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
5. The prize promotion is open to UK residents only
6. Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
7. No purchase is necessary.
8. The winners: The winners will be chosen at random from all those who have retweeted the competition message containing #tenderfoodies2. The winners will be notified via Twitter on Wed 16th. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within 1 day of the closing date of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to select new winners (without liability to the original winner).
9. Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
10. Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoter for administrative purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.
Jenny @ BAKE says
I love food festivals! I hope you got tickets too!
GOOD LUCK Jenny – I could have had tickets but can’t go! SO here’s hoping you win some tickets!
Emily (@amummytoo) says
I really want to win this one!
GOOD Luck Emily!
Cherry Mischievous says
Thank you for the chance to win! 🙂
Sean Brady says
I’ve been to these festivals in the past and they are an epicure’s delight.
Sohadre Anirood says
I would love to win.
SHEILA GLASS says
PLEASE COUNT ME IN THE DRAW – THANK YOU!