Win a Hamper of New Zealand Co Honey
to Celebrate Better Breakfast Week!
If you all enjoyed my Porridge Pancakes recipe with New Zealand Honey recently – Celebrate Better Breakfast Week with New Zealand Honey and my Fluffy Porridge Pancakes Recipe – then you are in for a treat, as the lovely people at New Zealand Honey Co have offered my readers a chance to WIN a hamper of HONEY to celebrate Better Breakfast Week!
Better Breakfast – New Zealand Honey Co Competition
Win a selection of speciality honeys courtesy of New Zealand Honey Co just in time for Better Breakfast Week!
New Zealand Honey Co is giving two lucky readers the chance to win a selection of their delicious healthy honeys to help you add a nutritional buzz to your diet.
What could be nicer than a burst of tasty honey drizzled over your muesli or spread on your toast in the morning? New Zealand Honey Co has teamed up with Better Breakfast Week to encourage people to eat healthier breakfasts in order to gain the best possible start to the day.
The mouth-watering New Zealand Honey Co range includes premium jarred honeys as well as a range of squeezy honeys which are an easy way to incorporate natural goodness into your diet and help improve overall health and wellbeing. Try swapping sugar for honey and enjoy all the sweetness of sugar, with additional benefits including antioxidant, pre-biotic and antibacterial properties.
The range includes:
– Thyme Honey, which is high in free-radical-neutralising antioxidants, has a very distinctive flavour and works beautifully in a glaze or marinade for dishes such as lamb.
– Beech Forest Honeydew, which helps to feed the good bacteria in the gut and boost overall digestive health. Ideal for drizzling over porridge, cereal or your favourite fruit.
– Manuka Honey with Lemon, which helps banish germs by contributing to the normal function of the immune system. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, perfect for battling sore throats.
– Manuka Honey with Ginger, which gives a healthy boost whilst the ginger provides a great digestive aid, settling upset stomachs. The distinct flavour makes an ideal ingredient in salad dressings.
Purity and premium flavour is achieved by New Zealand Honey Co’s dedicated team of beekeepers, who work hard to ensure that their products preserve the nutritional qualities and taste found in raw honey.
For further information visit www.newzealandhoneyco.co.nz
A jar of each of the following honeys worth £50:
Thyme Honey, Beech Forest Honeydew Honey, Manuka Honey 15+,
Manuka Honey with Lemon and Manuka Honey with Ginger.
To enter this Giveaway, all you have to do is the following:
1. Complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries – A mandatory question will appear, which you need to answer by leaving a comment at the bottom of the post, before going back to the Rafflecopter form and hitting “Enter”. (After this, you can complete the bonus entries as explained on the form to increase your odds of winning – you can also return daily to tweet this for more bonus entries)
2. Entries are by blog comment, Twitter, Facebook etc
3. Closing Date: Monday 1st October 2012
(For more information on how to enter blog giveaways using Rafflecopter please see this short video)
You can win more bonus entries by tweeting on a daily basis.
It’s EASY! Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf. For information on finding the URL of your tweet please see this.
*The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. The prize is as stated: no cash alternatives are available. This competition is open to UK entrants only.
The winner will be selected at random by the Rafflecopter widget below and you can enter via Twitter on a daily basis to have more chances of winning.