A New Year and a New Cooking with Herbs
– January 2014 –
Happy New Year and welcome to a NEW year of Cooking with Herbs! Last month saw lots of SPICY entries for December, and the round-up is here: Round-Up: The December Cooking with Herbs AND Christmas Spices Challenge. The winning recipe was chosen by mystery judge, and a good friend of mine, none other than Janice from Farmersgirl Kitchen! Janice said……..” It was really difficult, there were so many lovely recipes, the boozy ones were very appealing, but the recipe that stood out for me was the Zaatar Twists from Shazia of CutchiKitchen. They were something I would never have thought of and looked so attractive. I also thought they fulfilled the brief of the challenge perfectly. Congrats to Shazia, I’ll be bookmarking her blog! A BIG thanks to Janice, and I agree that Shazia’s Zaatar Twists looked amazing and I would love to see them on my table! Please email me so I can arrange for your prize to be sent out Shazia, and a winner’s badge to be emailed to you.
This month, January, is all about herbs, as always, but I would also like to see some citrus used in your recipes too, it is NOT compulsory, but it would be nice to see some zingy entries! So, let’s get cooking and baking with HERBS and CITRUS fruits for January!
Cooking with Herbs
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit.
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab the badge here:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Cooking with Herbs"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cooking-with-Herbs-300x252.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>