Tea Time Treats Challenge for April:
Jams, Curds and Preserves
Welcome to a NEW Tea Time Treats challenge, and the theme for APRIL is……….Jams, Curds and Preserves! That includes marmalade, jelly and any other sweet (or savoury) preserves. You can make them OR bake with them – so a BIG fat cake filled with jam or curd is JUST as welcome as a pot of lemon curd! Along with my new face lift for Lavender and Lovage, I also have a bright and shiny new badge, which I hope you will use and share! If you need any preserves ideas, then just pop over to my preserves pages here: Lavender and Lovage Preserves Recipes and don’t forget, you can be as creative as you like in how you incorporate your jam, curds and preserves! If you fancy treating yourself to a bit of a cake fest, then Janie over at The Hedgecombers has an amazing round-up of cakes from last month here: Tea Time Treats Round Up March 2014 – but don’t visit her if you are hungry! So, please DO join in this month with all of your sticky entries! Karen
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgecombers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Add this code to your blog to create a link to this code page: