– Cooking with Herbs –
Welcome to July and a NEW Cooking with Herbs challenge! Before I announce the theme for this month, I just want to say a BIG thanks to Linzi of Lancashire Food for hosting the challenge last month, she has loads of fabulous entries and you can see them all here: June Cooking with Herbs Round-Up
July is a summery month and therefore one of my favourite herbs is in full growth and bloom, that’s BASIL. Although I accept ALL herbs for the Cooking with Herbs challenge, it would be wonderful to see some FRESH Basil for July! So, as usual, all herbs are welcome, but especially BASIL!
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of this post, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
7. Open from 4th July until the 28th July 2014
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/herbs-on-saturday" title="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_cooking2.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage" style="border:none;" /></a></div>