August Cooking with Herbs:
Summer Herbs & Flowers
Welcome to a new Cooking with Herbs challenge for August; last month we had an amazing 39 entries and the round up for those recipes is here: Cooking with Herbs: A Virtual Herbal Cookbook & Round-Up of Recipes! Thanks to ALL of you who entered……this month is a summer holiday month and along with my Tea Time Treats challenge for Picnic Food, I thought that the theme for this month in Cooking with Herbs could be something equally summery, so the theme is Summer Herbs and Flowers. ALL herbs are accepted of course, but it would be lovely to see some summer herbs such as basil, parsley, chives, lavender along with other florals and aromatics hit our screens. All recipes using flowers and herbs are welcome and I look forward to seeing what herbal delights you all send over! Have a wonderful summer and see you back here with the end of month round up, Karen
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/herbs-on-saturday" title="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_cooking2.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Cooking with herbs link up code: