August Tea Time Treats:
Pack up a Picnic!
Picnic Food & Picnic Treats
Hello and WELCOME to a NEW Tea Time Treats challenge! August is a month of summer holidays, whether its a “staycation” at home, or an exotic holiday abroad, it’s a month of family, friends, food and fun…….and what better way to celebrate this holiday month than PICNICS! Regular readers will know I am an avid fan of picnics, I LOVE them…….whether they be at the bottom of the garden, on the beach, by a babbling brook or in the wilds of a National Park, I am a bit of a Picnic Chick! So, Jane and I would like to present to you the Tea Time Treats challenge for August, which is, in case you haven’t guessed, PICNIC FOOD. Anything that you can or could take on a picnic is acceptable and we cannot wait to see what you will be packing in your picnic hampers this month! Please add your pies, tarts, quiches, cakes, buns, bread, sandwiches, jellies, biscuits, cookies, salads and any other recipes that say “picnic” to you! Have a wonderful holiday month and see you later with my round-up! Karen
PS: Don’t forget to pop over to see last month’s delicious flapjacks and tray bakes here: Round Up for July
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgec0mbers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>