Win 2 x return First Great Western train tickets to Bristol Food Connections Festival
Bristol Food Connections is a unique, citywide food festival that celebrates Bristol’s diverse food culture and community. Visitors of all ages will be taken on a journey through the city to discover and enjoy new foods, eateries, discussions and opportunities. Now all Lavender and Lovage readers have a chance to win TWO x standard, return First Great Western train tickets to the Bristol Food Connections festival, between 1-9th May!
The prize comprises:
Two, standard-class, return rail tickets, from anywhere the First Great Western rail network runs, to the Bristol Food Connections festival.
Check out what’s on here:
To enter this Giveaway, all you have to do is the following:
1. Complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries – THREE mandatory questions will appear, which you need to answer by leaving an answer to the question shown above at the bottom of the post, following Bristol Connect and me on Twitter, before going back to the Rafflecopter form and hitting “Enter”. (After this, you can complete the bonus entries as explained on the form to increase your odds of winning – you can also return daily to tweet this for more bonus entries)
2. Entries are by blog comment, Twitter, Facebook etc
3. Closing Date: 30th April 2015
(For more information on how to enter blog giveaways using Rafflecopter please see this short video
You can win more bonus entries by tweeting on a daily basis.
It’s EASY! Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf. For information on finding the URL of your tweet please see this
All my other current giveaways are here:
Lavender and Lovage Giveaways
Terms and conditions
The prize draw is to win two standard, return First Great Western train tickets to the Bristol Food Connections festival, between 1-9th May.
1. This prize consists of two, standard-class, return rail tickets, from anywhere the First Great Western rail network runs, to the Bristol Food Connections festival.
2. Prize is available to use at anytime during the Food Connections festival 2015 (1st-9th May 2015).
3. The Free Prize Draw is only open to those who are 18 years or over and who are residents of the UK. Employees and immediate families of Bristol Food Connections and First Great Western Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part.
4. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. If, due to circumstances beyond FGW’s control, FGW are unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
5. Any extra costs incurred are not included within the prize.
6. To enter the Free Prize Draw, entrants must fully submit an original entry form.
7. First Great Western reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
8. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 20th April 2015.
9. No liability or responsibility will be accepted for ensuring submitted entries are received by First Great Western.
10. First Great Western will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
11. The prize will be won by the entrant whose names are drawn on the 21st April 2015. This draw will be supervised by an independent adjudicator. The winner will be notified by email or telephone no later than the 24th April 2015. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bristol Food Connections, Bristol & Exeter House, Lower Approach Road, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QS after 30th April 2015.
12. First Great Western will use its discretion to draw replacement winners in the event of the prize remaining unclaimed one week after notification is sent to the email address provided by the original entrant.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter.
14. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
15. Only one entry is permitted per person.
The prize is brought to you by Bristol Food Connections, Bristol & Exeter House, Lower Approach Road, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QS.
looks wonderful, I love Bristol, have had lots of fun there. I’d be coming from Berlin (and thus London) if I was lucky enough to win a ticket!
Karen Burns-Booth says
Good Luck Cate!
Louisa Foti says
Karen Burns-Booth says
I’d have entered this in a shot if I hadn’t been off gallivanting! I have however shared it on Twitter 🙂
Karen Burns-Booth says
helena h says
From London Town. It would be a lovely day trip out.
Rey Chunara says
Harry Sutton says
Emma Green says
Margaret Farmer says
Chris Andrews says
Where are you travelling from to attend the Bristol Food Connections Festival? From over the border – Cardiff Wales
Daniel Hayward says
Helen G says
Newcastle upon Tyne
Bob Clark says
David M says
Gill Bland says
Victoria R Morrison says
We would be travelling from London 🙂
jay lancaster says
Kerry Locke says
Visiting from Swindon …. We love going to Bristol, especially the air balloon festival
Sandhya Hariharan says
I will be travelling from Sunbury on Thames, suburb of London if I get to win the tickets to Bristol.
Rachel Craig says
Kevin McGovern says
Jessica Powell says
Isabell Whitenstall says
I will be travelling from Newcastle upon Tyne
Scott Webster says
Stafford, happy travels
Hester McQueen says
Natalie White says
I’d be travelling for London 🙂 I have my fingers crossed – this event looks like such fun 🙂
Would love to get my hands on a pair of tickets to this Karen – I shall be coming up from Liskeard in CORNWALL 😉
Neil Parker says
Fab prize. Only from Cardiff
Greig spencer says
Katherine L says
stephanie LLewellyn says
samantha bolter says
Kat Lucas says
From the Wigan area
leanne weir says
from the mighty north wales!
Emma Powell says
Would be travelling from London. SO want to go to the festival. Feel a bit like Cinderella!!!
Loredana Spano says
Travelling from London!
Emily Clark says
London, so probably Paddington I should think.
Maureen Moss says
Keith Hunt says