Cooking with Herbs for Autumn:
Bay, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme
Welcome to a very late Cooking with Herbs challenge – as most of you will know, I’ve been away in Canada for nearly a month, and I’m trying to catch up! But, never fear, I have decided to allow this new challenge to run until the end of November, for Autumn, so there is plenty of time to add your recipes…….this season’s theme is Autumn Herbs, namely, Bay, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme.
Other herbs that do well during the cooler months, are Savory and Chives, as well as Mint too. However, ALL herbs are welcome in this herbal cooking challenge.
Here are some herb recipes for inspiration:
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/herbs-on-saturday" title="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_cooking2.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage" style="border:none;" />