October Tea Time Treats:
Halloween & Bonfire Night Treats
A LATE welcome to the new Tea Time Treats challenge – I had intended to post it whilst I was away in Canada, but I had limited internet and wi-fi, and VERY limited time! Last month saw Janie cooking up a storm with ONE POT TEA TIME SUPPERS……you can see her tasty round-up here: Tea Time Treats Round Up Sept 2015……..and the theme for October is predictable, but fun, it’s all about HALLOWEEN and BONFIRE NIGHT!
We are looking for: baked spuds, soups, bangers, casseroles, stews, ghoulish cocktails, toffee apples, seasonal tray bakes, pies, spooky cakes and bakes, as well as ANYTHING that represents the season! All recipes are welcome and the more the merrier, so DO add your recipe links to the linky party below. It’s a fun time of the year, and here are a few recipe ideas to get you in the mood:
Tea Time Treats Rules and Guidelines:
Tea Time Treats is a monthly blogging event that showcases treats from our favourite meal of the day: teatime! Hosted alternate months by Karen from Lavender and Lovage and Jane from The Hedgecombers, each challenge involves a style of bake or popular teatime ingredient. All teatime treats, whether sweet or savoury, breads, pies, pasties, cakes, tarts, desserts, conserves or biscuits (plus many, many more!) will be featured over the coming months.
Please take time to read through the rules and guidelines below and do not hesitate to contact us if you need to know more about this event and how to participate. So, all that remains for us to say is, have fun and LET’S BAKE!
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgec0mbers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" />