Christmas & December Tea Time Treats:
Sugar and Spice
Welcome to TEA TIME TREATS for Christmas and December. This month the theme is for SUGAR and SPICE, and anything SWEET or SAVOURY with sugar and/or spice in the recipe is welcome. Janie was in the driving seat last month and her round-up of Soup, Broths and Stocks will be up soon. So, let’s get this month rolling with SUGAR and SPICE! Karen
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgecombers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" />
SOME CHRISTMAS RECIPES: