Welcome to 2016 and FEBRUARY, which is a LEAP YEAR this year! Last month Janie had a FREE theme going on for January, and you can see her round-up of delectable goodies HERE. But, I want to get all seasonal now, and so this months theme for Tea Time Treats is Pancakes, Hotcakes and Waffles! JUST in time for Shrove Tuesday which means PANCAKE DAY and for the 1st March which is St David’s Day.
That means ANYTHING baked or cooked in a pan, with a waffle iron or waffle machine, skillet or on a griddle, or anything with batter, ideas that come to mind for me are:
AND many more recipes too, I am sure – I would love to see some regional and global specialities!
DO join in and have a great February, and Happy Birthday for all of those who were born on the 29th February too!
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgec0mbers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
DO join in and add your recipe links to the linky below! Karen