Linky Party for June
Welcome to June’s COMBINED cooking, baking and linky party for Cooking with Herbs and Tea Time Treats! This combined challenge has a very loose theme of: Herbs and Summer Berries – you can use BOTH in your recipes, or just one or the other……with thanks to Janie, who hosted last month’s Tea Time Treats event, where her theme was Colourful Food and look out for her round-up coming soon! The linky is now open below and I look forward to seeing ALL of your luscious Herb and Berry recipes! Karen
NEWS: It with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Janie will be leaving Tea Time Treats in August – her last hosting duty will be July – if there is anyone out there that would like to co-host with me, then PLEASE do contact me via the contact form! Hosting Tea Time Treats is a great way to meet new people and save new recipes, and it is also a GREAT way to drive traffic to your site, as well as have valuable back-links too. We host a new challenge every other month, so it’s not that onerous! If anyone wants to GUEST HOST Tea Time Treats too, then please let me know……thanks, Karen
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage and The Hedgec0mbers, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats and Cooking with Herbs in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @HedgeComber and #teatimetreats and #cookingwithherbs in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.