Tea Time Treats August 2016
It’s with sadness that I wave a fond farewell to Janie from The Hedgecombers this month, she co-hosted her last Tea Time Treats event last month in July; Janie joined Tea Time Treats a year and a half ago, and we’ve had great fun hosting it together! And now, I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome TWO new co-hosts now, so a BIG cakey welcome to Manjiri from Travels for Taste and Jo from Jo’s Kitchen! We will be all taking it in turns to host this event, and I cannot wait to see what themes they will be cooking up for you all! This month’s theme is:
To help celebrate Afternoon Tea Week which runs from the 8th of August to the 14th of August, I thought the theme was perfect and a chance to go back to the Tea Time Treats roots, and take pleasure in baking for afternoon tea. Manjiri, Jo and I would love to see:
Cakes of all shapes and sizes
Biscuits and cookies
or any other afternoon tea treats!
Guidelines how to join in:
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage, Travels for Taste and Jo’s Kitchen, mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @travelsfortaste @Jos_Kitchen and #teatimetreats in your message and we will re-tweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Open from the 2nd August until the 28th August 2016
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>