Flipping Great Pancakes – CookBlogShare Week 6. Week 6 of #CookBlogShare and it’s time of year again, it’s Pancake Day, Shrove Tuesday soon.
Welcome to week 6 of #CookBlogShare! Last week we enjoyed Brilliant Breakfasts which was hosted by The Peachicks Bakery. And, there were some amazing entries, from cakes and smoothies to muffins, meringues and pancakes.
This week is the prelude to all things romantic, with Valentine’s Day being on Sunday the 14th, and then Pancake Day follows on Tuesday the 16th February. And, with that in mind, I have decided to feature Flipping Great Pancakes this week for #CookBlogShare and Week 6.
Flipping Great Pancakes
There were quite a few pancakes linked up last week, including my own recipe for LEMON CURD & RASPBERRY CRÊPES. I loved all the pancakes that were linked up, but the following four recipes caught my eye, including an omelette style pancake.
Dutch mini pancakes known as pofferjes, a delicious alternative to traditional pancakes
Easy protein pancakes made using a blender for a deliciously filling breakfast, brunch or healthy treat. Optional dairy free.
These Blueberry & Lemon American Pancakes are so light and fluffy. They’re packed with deliciously sweet blueberries which along with the lemon give these pancakes a lovely fresh taste.
This tasty protein-rich vegan omelette is stuffed with flavoursome cabbage, pickles, spring onions and coriander leaves. Inspired by Asian flavours, this recipe is infinitely versatile. It also makes for a filling lunch or supper.
I’m a bit of a pancake lover myself, plus they are so easy to make. We have them all year round, and not just for Shrove Tuesday. I’ve gathered together a few of my favourites here, all from the archives on Lavender & Lovage, in the hope that you may fancy making some next week.
- Drop Scones (Scotch Pancakes)
- Boozy Bitter Marmalade & Blood Orange Pancakes
- Salted Caramel Apple Pancakes
- Baked Rhubarb & Strawberry Clafoutis Pancake
Cook Blog Share Week 6
And now to WEEK 6 link up of #CookBlogShare 2021 If you’ve got a recipe to share, this is the place to do it!
Non-bloggers – skip to the bottom of the page and click on the thumbnails that catch your eye to take you to the website where the recipe can be found. Remember they will be added to as the week goes on, so don’t forget to pop back and take a look again later.
Bloggers Linking up this week?
- It is easy to link up, make sure you have this link in your blog post: https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/2021/02/flipping-great-pancakes-cookblogshare-week-6.html
- You can link up any foodie posts you have. Both old and new posts are welcome as long as they have not been linked to #CookBlogShare before. All you need to do is:
- Link up a recipe or foodie post by clicking the blue ‘add your link’ button below and following the instructions. You can link up to 4 posts.
- We would love it if you add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post but if you prefer not to add the badge that is ok too (Code below – for WordPress copy and paste the code below into the text view of your post or a custom html block if using Gutenberg). BUT please link from your post back to this post (so everyone else can find it and link up too!)
- Comment on some of the other recipes linked up here (at least 2 for each link added but the more you can the better) and generally share the love with a bit of social media action!
- Plus comment on either this post or one of the posts labelled HOST in the linky.
Just to remind you, by joining in you are giving the #CookBlogShare hosts permission to use your pictures in a roundup and on social media if your recipe is selected as one of our favourites!
Don’t forget to add #CookBlogShare to your Instagram post and check out/comment on what others are posting on the #CookBlogShare feed.
You can also post your recipe on the Cook Blog Share Facebook Page.
I will visit every post linked up, pin the recipes to our #CookBlogShare group board and tweet the recipes.
If you wish, you can tweet me a link to your recipe @KarenBurnsBooth as well as (if you have room on the tweet!) my co-host @SewWhite using the #CookBlogShare hashtag and we will retweet all that we see. Although if I’m totally honest I’m not that active on Twitter.
I will also comment on as many recipes as possible.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU’VE ALL BEEN COOKING AND BAKING THIS WEEK!
Next week’s host is Sisley from Sew White