Cooking with Herbs Blogging Challenge
Cooking with Herbs (which used to be known as Herbs on Saturday) is a Recipe Sharing Blog Challenge……a simple and easy way to share recipes throughout the month and also a chance to learn new ways to cook with herbs, as well as discover new blogs and blogger chums! Cooking with herbs is normal for me; I have always cooked with herbs, they enhance a recipe and are also beneficial to health…..I am a proud owner of a walled herb garden, where I grow most of my own herbs, specialising in heirloom and old-fashioned herbs of which my favourites are lavender and lovage, of course!
All you have to do to enter is add your ANY recipe that you have made throughout the week, or indeed the month, to the linky that is posted in the relevant month’s post and, NOT just recipes that have been made on a Saturday.
So, DO join in, the guidelines about how to enter are below. OH YES! I am happy for people to guest host this event………so if you fancy hosting this one month, please email me or tweet me!
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/herbs-on-saturday" title="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_cooking2.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs Lavender and Lovage" style="border:none;" /></a></div>