Ingredients:600g Jerusalem artichokes
100g grated Cheddar cheese
50g grated Parmesan Cheese
6 tablespoons crème fraîche
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190C/400F/Mark 6.
- Scrub artichokes and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Cut the artichokes into thick slices, and arrange in a buttered dish so they overlap, add the crème fraîche and mix well.Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Scatter over the Parmesan and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until a golden crust forms and the cheese has melted and is bubbling ~ about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with salad and bread.