The “200 Club” by Bespoke Offers
Bompas & Parr:
The 200 Course Tasting Menu in 24hrs!
You know those amazing guys over at Bompas & Parr? The ones that created those immersive flavour-based experiences ranging from an inhabitable cloud of gin and tonic, the world’s first multi-sensory fireworks and a Taste Experience for the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, as well as The Flavour Conductor, well they are at it again and this time it’s HUGE! Bespoke Offers have partnered with the gastronomic geniuses that are Bompas & Parr to create an experiential event called “The 200 Club” – the longest tasting menu in the world.
This incredible event is very exclusive, of course, and tickets are only on sale until the 31st August, with limited seats available, as you can imagine….. and for those adventurous foodies out there, this in an opportunity to treat your senses to the ultimate culinary limit and beyond. For those of you who cannot attend, or who prefer to be armchair diners, then why not follow this gastronomic experience on Twitter by following #bespoke200 – I will be watching greedily from the side lines I can assure you!
And in the meantime, why not whet your appetite by viewing this teaser video: Teaser Club 200 . I would love to have attended this event, it’s just the sort of foodie experience I thrive on……the avant garde, the unusual as well as being obsessive and dare I say, over the top! Eight chefs will create this massive tasting course of 200 dishes, yes, there really will be 200! There will be 10 meals with 20 dishes in each and forget sleeping, this will be a 24 hour marathon of greed, gluttony and gastronomy, in the best possible sense.
There will be a myriad of colourful platters on offer, from a “Yellow Breakfast” that is promised to “zing” with citrus, caffeine and craft, “White Elevenses”, a surreal British inspired snack with wobbly custards, shortbread, quiches, clouds of confection sugar and a dreamy sweet vision of the classic treats to a “Purple 5 o’Clock Tiffin”, where the wild and rich darkness of summer will be presented via ingredients such as wild game and dark summer fruits.
I am always fascinated with menus, it’s the glutton in me that makes me read them like other read books, so here’s the list of TEN meals that are planned for the 200 Club 24 hour eat-a-thon:
The 200 Club Menu:
• Yellow Breakfast: A morning repast that zings with citrus, caffeine and craft. This culinary explosion will hybridise flavours of the East and West in a high-energy, high-end display of homely food love.
• White Elevenses: A British tradition bejewelled in surreal sparkle. Expect custards, shortbread, quiches, clouds of confection sugar and a dreamy sweet vision of the classic treats.
• Green Lunch: This meal will be a rustic yet refined version of the garden snacking of yore. Look forward to leafy eating including the freshest greens, meats and cheeses, plus a procession of fluorescent jellies.
• Blue Afternoon Snack: A powerhouse of flavour for the lazy hours of the day. Taste an otherworldly array of vibrant and dusty turquoises in the form of naturally tinted roots and skilfully prepared fish.
• Purple Five O’Clock Tiffin: Rooted in the wild and rich darkness of summer, enjoy ingredients such as wild game and dark summer fruits. Dishes will speak to simple food traditions reinterpreted with modern culinary craft.
• Pink Dinner: Forget “trendy” food items like burgers or hot dogs. Your table will be buzzing with eye-popping fuchsia, cured meats, and smouldering wood smoke.
• Red Party Time: A sultry explosion of party vibes and hot weather flavours. You’ll see Australian and Asian influences, balancing classic spice and tropical tangs with modern style.
• Orange Drunchies: The extension of a great night out. Expect contradicting textures, bleeding edge techniques, and lashings of moreishness to tantalise the palate.
• Brown Blackout: Indulge in a meal of carnal urges – sweet, hot and savoury dishes. The chef will keep you on your toes with coffee, chocolate, black garlic, squid ink, soy sauce, and liquorice.
• Multicolour Final Countdown: A communal carousal of globally-inspired festival food. Mark the culmination of The 200 Club with a multinational flavour and colour explosion, using vibrant colours with grand presentations.
(You’ll also be provided with a carafe of wine or two beers to keep you refreshed)
This is a one-off exclusive event that will run for 24hrs; from 8AM, Thursday the 3rd of September until 8AM, Friday the 4th of September.………and, if you fancy attending this mammoth taste-a-thon, then why not see if one of the following sessions suit you…… experience the WHOLE tasting experience for £999 OR the smaller sampling experience for £49 to £99. This marathon tasting explosion is being held at The Factory in Bermondsey, London.
*Sponsored Post with Bespoke Offers*
(All views and opinions are my own)
Buy your tickets: