Some wonderful ideas for Edible Christmas Gifts to Make, from pickled onions to potted cheese, these are bound to please any foodie friend or family member.
Christmas Gifts in a Jar
It’s just three weeks to Christmas Day, and with that in mind, I thought it would be nice to share some edible Christmas gifts today in this post for Edible Christmas Gifts to Make. These are mainly what I would call “Gifts in a Jar”, but there’s also some boxed sweet treats here too, and some baked goodies that can be given in a cake tin or a pretty box.
From pickled onions and shallots to potted cheese, chocolate truffles and spiced Christmas tea and coffee, I am sure there is something here that will be the perfect gift to add to a Christmas hamper for your family and friends.
I’ve shared some Edible Christmas Gifts to Make below, and if you feel time is too short for the pickles and chutneys, then why not make them for the New Year, for the New Year’s Eve buffet table, or to perk up those post festive supper tables. Have fun in the kitchen and do let me know if you make any of these recipes! Karen
Edible Christmas Gifts to Make
- Christmas Eve Hot Chocolate
- Marinated Mushrooms with Herbs
- Christmas Day Spiced Coffee
- Christmas Fairy Cakes in a Jar
- Christmas Morning Tea
- Traditional Mincemeat for Christmas Mince Pies
- Gifts in a Jar ~ Mixed Spice ~ Old Fashioned English Pudding Spice
- Traditional Homemade Pickled Onions
- Chocolate Orange Cake Truffles
- Cardamom, Honey and Lemon Madeleines
- Winter Salad (Pickle)
- Wee Whisky Doused Hogmanay Dundee Cakes
- Spiced Apple and Cranberry Chocolate Tiffin
- Enchanted Gingerbread House
- Apple and Mint Jelly
- Christmas in a Jar – Pickled Shallots
- Spiced Brandy Soused Clementines
- Chocolate Orange Curd with Godiva Chocolates and Clementines
- Spiced Quince & Cranberry Chutney
- Christmas Pudding Chocolate Spread
- Sparkling Snowflake and Star Cake
- Welsh Rarebit Cheese Spread
- Quick Sweet Pickled Cucumbers
- Yorkshire Potted Ham
- Smoked Cheese & Onion Straws
- Spiced Fig Jam
- “Not Your Usual Potted Cheese” (with Chilli Mayonnaise) for Grown-Ups ONLY!
- Duet of Tuneful Olive Marinades with Lemons, Oranges, Herbs & Ginger
New Recipes Coming Soon…….
Boozy Fat-Free Apple, Almond & Brandy Mincemeat
Small Roast Chicken Christmas Dinner
Cheese Pate & Ham Nibbles
Golden Kiwi & Stem Ginger Baked Cheesecake