The December Cooking with Herbs Challenge……AND Christmas Spices!
Welcome to December’s Cooking with Herbs challenge and I have a festive twist up my sleeve this month………..I would like to see all of your recipes that use HERBS as well as SPICES! Just think of all the lovely seasonal spices that you can use this month, such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and star anise, and as well as herbs and spices, don’t forget all of the dried citrus peels you can use in special festive recipes too! So, this month, any recipes using HERBS and SPICES will be suitable, and I cannot wait to see what you all come up with! You can submit EDIBLE and NON-EDIBLE gifts recipes too if you wish…….it’s a spicy month this month! There is a little festive prize for the recipe that is chosen by a mystery judge at the end of the month, and the prize is:
Lily Flame Christmas Spice Scented Candle
So, pour yourself a glass of mulled wine and get cooking and baking with HERBS and SPICES!
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day, NOT just Saturday!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Herbs on Saturday badge.
6. A guest blogger will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book that has been featured for that month.
7. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab the badge here:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Cooking with Herbs"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cooking-with-Herbs-300x252.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>