August Cooking with Herbs Challenge:
Just Cook with Herbs Throughout the Month!
Welcome to August’s Cooking with Herbs – the SIMPLE monthly challenge where all you have to do is cook with herbs! Last month saw some amazing entries, and if you want any herbal inspiration, than look no further than the round-up here: July Cooking with Herbs Round-Up There were all sorts of lovely recipes and lots of dishes using edible flowers too, which is always a favourite with me. I now declare the August Cooking with Herbs OPEN and please do add all of your recipes to the linky below! There will be small prize for the best recipe, as chosen by a mystery judge or myself, and the prize this month is a FABULOUS new book to be released at the end of the month:
To join in this month’s Herbal Fun, all you have to do is:
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day.
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. A mystery judge, or me, will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book or gift that has been featured for that month.
Grab the badge here:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Cooking with Herbs"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cooking-with-Herbs-300x252.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>