Happy Chinese New Year:
Cooking with Herbs Challenge for February 2014
Welcome to a NEW Cooking with Herbs Challenge for February 2014! Last month saw over FORTY fabulous entries for the theme Herbs and Citrus, and you can see all of the recipes in the round-up here:
This month kicks off with Chinese New Year on the 31st January – Chinese New Lunar Year runs for fifteen days and ends on Valentine’s day, so I am hoping to see lots of Chinese inspired recipes PLUS some romantic ones too! 2014 is the year of the Horse, and for all you horses out there, I wish you a VERY happy new year! But onto the new challenge, it’s easy, if you cook with herbs, you can ENTER into this challenge, and the theme for February is not surprisingly:
Chinese and Romantic Inspired Recipe with HERBS
I look forward to seeing what you all come up with, and I declared this NEW cooking with herbs challenge officially OPEN now! Karen
Cooking with Herbs
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit.
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see. If a guest blogger is hosting, please add them into the tweet too! (They will add their name in the appropriate post)
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
Grab the badge here:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Cooking with Herbs"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cooking-with-Herbs-300x252.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>