Create a Lunchtime Cheese Grazing Platter – Create a quick, fuss-free and tasty grazing platter with Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks.
*Ad – Commissioned Work*
Perfect for the Office
Create a quick, fuss-free and tasty grazing platter with Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks.
I love a grazing platter, whether it be with smoked salmon, charcuterie, or cheese; in fact, most of my grazing platters all have that essential component of cheese.
Grazing platters are easy to assemble, look fabulous and offer lots of choice for those who are “grazing” from them, allowing them to pick and choose from what is on offer……essentially giving everyone the chance to graze on what they enjoy.
Today’s post Create a Lunchtime Cheese Grazing Platter has ALL of those elements, as well as being super tasty, quick and easy to prepare, whether it be at the office or at home.
By using the very handy Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks, which come in a little net bag, (easy for transporting) you can easily pack all the components up to take to work.
They can also be packed up for a picnic, a “girls’ night In In”, a sports night with friends, or for an easy and convivial family weekend snack, lunch or supper.
Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks come in little bags comprising six individually wrapped, bite-sized portions, making them the ideal snack to grab from the fridge to keep you going or for a lunchbox filler.
And, being individually wrapped means you don’t have to open a large block of cheese for an informal lunch, school lunchbox or nighttime snack.
How to Create a Lunchtime Cheese Grazing Platter
The essential components in today’s post how to create a lunchtime cheese grazing platter, is of course the cheese. Cheese is such a versatile, as well as being a delicious product, and as a cheeseaholic, I eat it almost daily.
To create the perfectly balanced grazing platter, this is what I suggest. All of the ingredients are easy to transport if necessary, as well as being easy to source in local supermarkets.
The following ingredients list is easily tailored to suit serving 2 people, or for a crowd. However, I have shared what I think is an average for 4 to 6 people.
- 2 x Bags of Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks
- 1 small jar of chutney (I used homemade chutney)
- 1 x 180g packet of pitted olives, green or black (you can get soft foil packets of olives that are easy to transport)
- Walnuts, or other nuts such as almonds, pecans or pistachios. (about 20g per person)
- Grapes, black or green (Allow a small bunch of about 50g per person)
- Apples (allow half an apple per person)
- Crackers (allow about 4 to 6 crackers per person)
You can add other elements to your Cheese Grazing Platter, depending on where you are and who you are entertaining. Other ideas are shared below.
All of the following optional extras are available pre-packed for ease and speed, PLUS they all go so well with Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks.
- Pre-packed assorted charcuterie, such as ham, salami and saucisson.
- Mini pork pies (easily bought pre-packed)
- Homemade sourdough bread and bread rolls.
- Jars of pickles, such as pickled onions and sandwich pickle (small jars are available)
- Jars of antipasti vegetables in oil (small jars are available)
- Jars of cornichons, gherkins or pickled cucumbers (small jars are available)
- Handy pre-packed baby Gem lettuce leaves, for a Gluten Free platter with the cheese, fruit and pickles etc.
Stockists for Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks
The main or hero ingredient in my Cheese Grazing Platter, is the Cathedral City Extra Mature Minis Cheese Snacks. Their smooth, creamy, extra mature taste, marries so well with the rest of the ingredients.
You can buy them from the following stockists in the UK:
Also available at:
- Shopmium app – You can also get cashback on your purchase through the Shopmium app so you can try the product for £1:00
I hope you have enjoyed reading about how to Create a Lunchtime Cheese Grazing Platter, that my post has given you lots of inspiration for an easy to prepare lunchtime snack, and in 5 minutes too.
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below, if you made this grazing platter and what components you added. Have a wonderful day, whether you are grazing in the office or snacking at home, Karen