Herbs on Saturday for June:
– Cooking with Herbs Challenge –
Win a Pot of Culinary Lavender Grains
Welcome to a NEW Herbs on Saturday cooking challenge and a BIG thanks to Anneli from Delicieux who hosted last month’s MEGA challenge! You can see her round-up here: Epic Round Up: Herbs On Saturday Cooking Challenge for May! For June, I have a special prize for the best recipe entered, as chosen by a mystery judge, and that is a lovely little pot of Culinary Lavender Grains by Cotswold Lavender. I LOVE cooking with lavender and I always harvest my own lavender for culinary purposes, but this little pot of lavender grains will be great for those of you who don’t grow it or have a garden. The winner of last month’s book, The Little Book Of Herb Tips by William Fortt, is……….New Potatoes In Wild Garlic & Lemon by Janice from Farmersgirl Kitchen! I LOVED Janice’s use of wild garlic, a favourite ingredient of mine, in such a simple and tasty recipe! Well done Janice!
To enter all you have to do is:
PLEASE note: I have a NEW Herbs on Saturday Badge, as shown above and below…..please use this one! The challenge will be changing its name to Cooking with Herbs gradually, and the new badge reflects that already!
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Herbs on Saturday badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day, NOT just Saturday!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #herbsonsaturday and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Herbs on Saturday badge.
6. A mystery judge, or me, will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book that has been featured for that month.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Cooking with Herbs"><img src="https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cooking-with-Herbs-300x252.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
PLEASE note: I have a NEW Herbs on Saturday Badge, as shown above……please use this one! The challenge will be changing its name to Cooking with Herbs gradually, and the new badge reflects that already!
PS: A little note……Kavey over at Kavey Eats, runs a monthly Ice Cream challenge called Bloggers Scream for Ice Cream; her theme is HERBS this month, so you can enter your recipes there if you make an ice cream! Click on the badge above to take you to her challenge!