Pasta Please goes NUTS!
Pasta Cooking Challenge for June
Pasta Please #6
It’s with great pleasure that I announce that I am the guest host for Jac’s (Tinned Tomatoes) Pasta Please cooking challenge for JUNE! And, my theme for June is……..
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE nuts of all types with pasta……and as well as nuts with pasta for this month, I will accept pesto too, as long as it has NUTS in it, as most do! I recently made a pesto with walnuts and chard, Quick and Simple Pasta Pronto! Swiss Chard and Walnut Pesto Recipe, and we all loved the recipe so much that I have made it many times since posting it on my blog. DO join in with the pasta fun and all recipes are acceptable this month, NOT just vegetarian.
IT’s simple to enter the Pasta Please challenge, all you have to do is:
To join in, simply post a pasta dish on your blog by the 28th of the month and:
- Link to the current host, that’s me this month, and the link is: Lavender and Lovage – https://www.lavenderandlovage.com/
- Link to Tinned Tomatoes.
- Use the Pasta Please logo in your post, see above.
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @KarenBurnsBooth @tinnedtoms and #PastaPlease and we will re-tweet it to all our followers.
- Follow the current theme when creating your recipe – this month is: NUTS
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.