July Cooking with Herbs Challenge (Herbs on Saturday)
Win a Foraging & Wild Food Book
Grab the badge here:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/" title="Cooking with Herbs"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cooking-with-Herbs-300x252.png" alt="Cooking with Herbs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Welcome to July’s Cooking with Herbs Challenge! I am sorry I am a day late posting this, but I have been on the road and not always able to access my laptop…….anyway, before I open this month’s challenge, let me tell you who won last month’s prize of the pot of culinary lavender, and also, how hard to decision was to choose, as there were some truly inspirational entries:
And the winner is……Sarah from View from the Table: Mustard Garlic and Walnut Pesto – for her super entry using Jack by the Hedge, aka wild mustard. Please contact me Sarah with your address, and I also have a winner’s badge for you to post on your blog too!
To join in this month’s Herbal Fun, all you have to do is:
PLEASE note: I have a NEW Herbs on Saturday Badge, as shown above and below…..please use this one! The challenge will be changing its name to Cooking with Herbs gradually, and the new badge reflects that already!
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day, NOT just Saturday!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs #herbsonsaturday and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the Herbs on Saturday badge.
6. A mystery judge, or me, will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book or gift that has been featured for that month.
The prize this month is: